Over the last 8 months, my role as Chief Innovation Officer at HowGood has given me the great fortune to learn from some of the most brilliant minds in food and agriculture today.
As part of our Online Innovation Series, I interviewed an incredible array of corporate decision-makers, academics-turned-activists, world-renowned chefs, NGO innovators, and global thought leaders. And we recorded them all on video, so you can learn from their seasoned wisdom and cutting insights on the direction our international food system needs to head.
Here’s the full line-up, divided into topical focuses:
- Pierre Thiam @ Yolele – Crop Commercialization
- Tyler Gage @ Terrafertil/Nestle – Scaling Biodiversity
- Mike Lee @ Alpha Food Labs – Designing Products from Ecosystems
- Arthur Gillet @ HowGood – Measuring Biodiversity & The Carbon Opportunity Cost
- Gina Asoudegan @ Applegate – Investments & Infrastructure
- Tina Owens @ Danone – Regenerative Dairy
- Eric Toensmeier @ Perennial Agriculture Institute – Agroforestry & Industrial Crops
- Rebecca Burgess @ Fibershed – Regenerative Fiber
- Jay Watson & Steven Rosenzweig @ General Mills – Advancing Regeneration: Principles and Outcomes
- Lauren Tucker & Jesse Smith @ White Buffalo Land Trust – Regenerative Product Development
- Emma Chow @ Ellen MacArthur Foundation – Circular Economy of Food
- Wesley Wilson @ World Economic Forum – The World Economic Forum Perspective
- Jane Franch @ Numi Organic Tea – Regenerative Packaging
All of the videos are freely available to view at HowGood.com/Online.
We’ve also launched the next iteration of the series with a new stellar lineup; you can register for the upcoming events here.
Finally, for brands, retailers, and suppliers interested in moving towards Regenerative Supply of agricultural goods, I have launched an invite-only Community of Practice. Email me to request an invite.